ROBOTS-4-U is an Edutainment business that combines Education and Entertainment for learning and fun. This business provides Summer camps and After-School for Girls and Boys, ages 7 to 17. We provide Robot Kits for them use during these camps. Additional we sell Instructional Robotics Kits for Science Exploration and Science Fairs, as well as individual learning. These kits and Instructions have been used by 20,000 students globally.
Our programs and kits teach the basics of S.T.E.M. using ROBOTS as a hands on tool, we work both in Project Based Education and Individual structured and UN-structured instruction. Our kits and programs allow students to progress at their own speed and learn new skills with every robot built. New Skills include design and building of robots, Engineering trade-offs, Physics, such as gears and pulleys, Programming, Sensors and how robots and humans interact with their environment. Yes, even a 7 year old can learn to program, we follow a success based model that encourages students to excel. but also realizes that challenges and failure are some of the best ways to learn, by experiencing these and finding solutions to the problems.Mission
Today's students are the leaders of tomorrow, we provide a learning environment that stimulates interest in Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (S.T.E.M.). We encourage children to pursue their education to lead them to work in areas of S.T.E.M., we encourage students to drive towards Universities like Baylor, TCU, or UD to continue their education in a Christian Environment. We also hire Engineering students from these schools plus other Christian Schools for summer jobs and after-school programs.
We have been in operation since 2007 as B-4-U Inc. a Texas corporation, based in Plano Texas, D.B.A. as ROBOTS-4-U.Goals
What is our mandate ROBOTICS S.T.E.M.
- Encourage Girls and Boys to develop their skills and interest in S.T.E.M.
- Encourage students to enter into Engineering and other Technology based University programs including teaching and Medical fields.
- Encourage Christian Home School groups to supplement their science programs with hands on learning tools and Programs, that align with our Christian Beliefs and Values.
We are a Company which a child receives direct instruction in a single skill, talent, ability, expertise, or proficiency;
We only provide services or offerings that are directly related to the single talent of ROBOTICS S.T.E.M. expanding the ability, expertise, or proficiency of the participant;
We are not a child-care facility, day-care center, or licensed before-school or after-school program or a company that offers child-care services;
We are not a state licensed Day Care service, but a Single Skill Service; and we do not offer before or after care services. In some locations for an additional fee we partner with a State Licensed Day Car service that you may connect with for Before and After care services.
Since this is a Skills based program the potential physical risks a child may face while participating in the program are low compared to a physical or athletic program. There is no soldering in our program and our tools are primarily Printed Mats, Instruction Booklets, Robot Kits and Computers;
We do not connect to the Internet during our program, but use preloaded programs to download to some of the robots.
We conduct background checks for all program employees and staff. All employees are 18 and over. We do not use volunteers unless background checked. All individuals 14 and over that are not registered in the program, that stay in the class longer than 30 minutes, except for Friends and Family time are required to have a background check. All background checks are using information that is obtained from the Department of Public Safety via an Independent arms length company called Praesidium Inc.
Robots-4-U operates at each facilities for less than three consecutive weeks and less than 40 days ( 8 Weeks ) in any period of 12 months ( January 1, to December 31).
Our contact information
Business email address Marketing@ROBOTS-4-U.com
Toll Free.......... 855-740-1199
All coupons must be applied at Registration.
Refunds will not be given for any coupons 50% or greater.
You may only transfer to a different camp.
No cash refunds unless specified by law.
All products will be shipped at the middle of April.
Change of Dates:
There is a $25.00 charge for change of dates or locations.
Cancellation of Camps:
- Camps may be canceled or moved due to low subscription rates in this case efforts will be made to offer another location.
- Camps may be canceled due to SARS, Swine-flu and other Pandemics or Local Epidemics, no refunds will be given.
Frequently Asked Questions for Camps:
1. Camps are from Monday to Friday.
2. Age groups are 7 to 14 for boys and girls.
3. Workshop / Camps times are from 9:00 am to 3:00.
4. Instructor to campers ratio are targeted at 1 to 16
5. Campers do not keep the Robot Kits or Computer.
6. Campers who do not behave will be asked to leave with no refund.
7. Campers who damage Robot Kits, Computers or Facilities with be charged with the damage.
8. Instructors are typically University Students in S.T.E.M. subjects or Education.
9. All Instructors have Independent Background checks from a Texas company called Praesidium.
10. A signed registration form with all signatures must be received the first day of the program.
Register for Summer Camps in Texas