Our programs and kits facilitate a child's learning of the basics of S.T.E.M. using ROBOTS as a hands on tool. We work both in Project Based Education and Individual structured and UN-structured instruction. Our kits and programs allow students to progress at their own speed and learn new skills with every robot built. New Skills include design and building of robots, Engineering trade-offs, Physics, such as gears and pulleys, Programming, Sensors and how robots and humans interact with their environment.
Yes, even a 7 year old can learn to program, we follow a success based model that encourages students to excel. but also realizes that challenges and failure are some of the best ways to learn, by experiencing these and finding solutions to the problems.
Register for Summer Camps in Texas
Where Fun, Thinking, and Learning Comes to Life
Robot / Science / Engineering / Day Camp / Challenges
Camps / Workshops Girls and Boys - Aged 7 to 14
Beginners to Master Builders
Robot Camps offered during June, July and August
After School Programs for Individuals and Schools
Hands on Learning, First Time Beginners to Intermediate
Daily Robotic challenges including Dynamic Art
Register for Summer Camps in TexasKEY INFORMATION1 week (5 days) long
Days: Monday to Friday Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
LUNCH: Campers bring own lunches and drinks
CAMPERS RATIO: 1 Instructor to 16 participants
LOCATIONS: Camps in Cities in Texas
Robot KITs and Computers: Are loaned to campers to suit camper’s level and age. Kits can be purchased.
LEVELS: Individuals will grouped to their own level.Age 7 to 8 – Beginner will build 2-4 structures, up to 5 robots.
Age 9 to 14 – Beginners to Intermediate will build & program 6-10 robots.
A Typical Day
09:00 1st robot or structure assembly/programming
10:30 Demonstrations or Playtime ( With their Robot )
11:00 2nd robot or modifications
11:45 Lunch break (bring own lunch and Drink)
12:30 Continue 2nd robot
1:15 Challenge or competition or Playtime ( With their Robot )
2:00 Free play and experimentation (Note: Friday, Friends and Family to visit)
3:00 Pick-upThursday or Friday Friends and Family Day
Starting at approximately 2:00 pm on Thursday or Friday, Friends and family are invited to see the last robot that was build that day. This is typically a creation of the campers own design, combining the design, building, programming and Robotics technology used during the week. Pictures are recommended.
Register for Summer Camps in Texas
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Camps are from Monday to Friday.
2. Age groups are 7 to 14 for boys and girls.
3. Workshop / Camps times are from 9:00 am to 3:00.
4. Instructor to campers ratio are targeted at 1 to 16
5. Campers do not keep the Robot Kits or Computer.
6. Campers who do not behave will be asked to leave with no refund.
7. Campers who damage Robot Kits, Computers or Facilities with be charged with the damage.
8. Instructors are typically University Students in S.T.E.M. subjects or Teachers.
9. All Instructors have Independent Background checks from a Texas company called Praesidium in Arlington.
10. All Lead Instructors have 2 days training per summer, plus many have or are working on a ROBOTICS Certification.
11. We have a one room School room apprioach, with kids being grouped by age.
12. Children can be from beginner to Master, we have 7 levels of programs each a minimum of 1 week long.
13. Recommend children spend a maximum of 2 weeks, not to ovwerdue in one summer.
14. 40% of our instructors are women.
15. A signed registration form with all signatures must be received the first day of the program.Cities: Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Houston, Tulsa, Oaklahoma, Little Rock, Woodlands, Austin, Round Rock, Sherman, Denton, Katy, Sugerland, Pearland,
Irving, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Plano, Murphy, Sachse, Wylie, Rowlett, Rockwall, Garland, Richardson, Lewisville, Coppell, Grapevine, Westlake, Keller, Watauge, Southlake, Colleyville, Euless, Hurst, North Richland Hills, Richland Hills, Haltom City, Flower mound, Farmers Branch, Carrollton, Coppell, Hebron, North Dallas, Preston Hollow and Park CitiesOther cities across Texas