All campers must Register first. Some Locations will sell out fast, Please Register as Soon as Possible for your Choice of Date and Location.
Campers having a BLAST, while learning and playing in a dynamic environment. Learning about robotics and Science, in a independent and exciting way.To check available Dates:
1- Select Below
2- Select New UserWhere Fun, Thinking, and Learning Comes to Life
At the end of the week, your camper meets new friend, and will want to talk about their creation right through supper time. Any day that a child learns through playing, and begs to come back not just the next day, but next week or year, you know you hit the Jackpot for a camp.Where Fun, Thinking, and Learning Comes to Life
- Robot / Science / Engineering / Day Camp / Full Day or 1/2 Day / Challenges
- Camps / Workshops Girls and Boys - Aged 7 to 17 Note: 14 to 17 at Select Locations only
- Beginners to Master Builders
- Robot Camps offered during June, July and August
- Hands on Learninge
- Daily Robotic challenges including Dynamic Art
- 1 week (5 days) long
- Half Day program Morning Monday to Friday Time: 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Half Day program Afternoon Monday to Friday Time: 12:30 to 3:00 p.m.
- Full Day Only LUNCH: Campers bring own lunches and drinks, extra charge for supervised lunch
- CAMPERS RATIO: 1 Instructor to 16 participants
- LOCATIONS: Camps TEXAS, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Oklahoma, Illinois, Minnesota, Utah and Georgia.
- Robot KITs and Computers: Are loaned to campers to suit campers level and age. Kits can be purchased.
LEVELS: Individuals will grouped to their own level in the same room, up to 9 levels.
- 1/2 Day will make
- Age 7 to 8 Beginner will build 2-4 structures, up to 5 robots.
- Age 9 to 13 Beginners to Intermediate will build & program 6-10 robots.
- Age 14 to 17 Intermediate, will build, program & test 7 to 10 robots, including custom designs.
A Typical Half Day Morning :
09:00 1st robot or structure assembly/programming
10:30 Demonstrations or Playtime ( With their Robot )
11:15 Pick Up
11:30 Pack Up
A Typical Half Day Afternoon :
12:30 1st robot or structure assembly/programming
2:00 Demonstrations or Playtime ( With their Robot )
2:45 Pick Up
3:00 pm Pack Up
Questions By phone
Toll Free............ 855-740-1199 M-F between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.