Note: Some Locations will sell out fast, Please Register as Soon as Possible for your Choice of Date and Location.
Where Fun, Thinking, and Learning Comes to Life
Campers having a BLAST, while learning and playing in a dynamic environment. Learning about robotics and Science, in a independent and exciting way.
At the end of the day, your camper meets new friend, and will want to talk about their creation right through supper time. Any day that a child learns through playing, and begs to come back not just the next day, but next week or year, you know you hit the Jackpot for a camp.Where Fun, Thinking, and Learning Comes to LifeKEY INFORMATION
- 1 week (5 days) long
- Days: Monday to Friday Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- LUNCH: Campers bring own lunches and drinks
- CAMPERS RATIO: 1 Instructor to 16 participants
- LOCATIONS: Camps in Cities in Texas
- Robot KITs and Computers: Are loaned to campers to suit camper’s level and age. Kits can be purchased.
LEVELS: Individuals will grouped to their own level.
A Typical Day
- Age 7 to 8 – Beginner will build 2-4 structures, up to 5 robots.
- Age 9 to 13 – Beginners to Intermediate will build & program 6-10 robots.
- Age 14 to 17 – Intermediate, will build, program & test 7 to 10 robots, including custom designs.
09:00 1st robot or structure assembly/programming
10:30 Demonstrations or Playtime ( With their Robot )
11:00 2nd robot or modifications
11:45 Lunch break (bring own lunch and Drink)
12:30 Continue 2nd robot
1:15 Challenge or competition or Playtime ( With their Robot )
2:00 Free play and experimentation (Note: Friday, Friends and Family to visit)
Friday Friends and Family Day
Starting at approximately 2:00 pm on Friday, Friends and family are invited to see the last robot that was build on Friday. This is typically a creation of the campers own design, combining the design, building, programming and Robotics technology used during the week. Pictures are recommended.
Register for Summer Camps in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Texas